Joe Pasquale: The Devil In Disguise
We all have a good side and a dark side, and a backside, so come and witness Joe showing off all three, in a show that defies description… He’s been away searching for the fabled ancient merkin (Google it) of Macedonia, once owned by Genghis Khan’s Nan (Maud), who used to wear it for special occasions, but only if she was going to Lidl on the way home. Witness Joe explain the mysteries of why the four horseman of the apocalypse will be arriving on my little ponies, and what Action Man held with those gripping hands… it’ll be a show you wont forget in a hurry, well… at least 40 minutes.
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN IMMATURE THEMES, INCLUDING WORDS LIKE BUM, WILLY AND FART! SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES.
Yes it's that time of year again, Joe Pasquale is BACK!
The star of five Royal Variety Shows (will the Queen never learn?), the King Of The Jungle will be discussing things like "Why is an orange called and orange when a carrot is more orange than an orange?".
If that makes any sense to you, come and see the man in action. See his bunion read your mind, feel the power of his psychic haemmorhoids as they open your third eye... this show has to be seen to be belived. Waffle pan optional.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
All tickets - £26.50
Price includes £2.50 ticket booking commission to cover the costs of providing box office services for this show.
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 1, 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £26.50 to £26.50 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night