Joe Pasquale: The Devil In Disguise
We all have a good side and a dark side, and a backside, so come and witness Joe showing off all three, in a show that defies description… He’s been away searching for the fabled ancient merkin (Google it) of Macedonia, once owned by Genghis Khan’s Nan (Maud), who used to wear it for special occasions, but only if she was going to Lidl on the way home. Witness Joe explain the mysteries of why the four horseman of the apocalypse will be arriving on my little ponies, and what Action Man held with those gripping hands… it’ll be a show you wont forget in a hurry, well… at least 40 minutes.
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN IMMATURE THEMES, INCLUDING WORDS LIKE BUM, WILLY AND FART! SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES.
Yes it's that time of year again, Joe Pasquale is BACK!
The star of five Royal Variety Shows (will the Queen never learn?), the King Of The Jungle will be discussing things like "Why is an orange called and orange when a carrot is more orange than an orange?".
If that makes any sense to you, come and see the man in action. See his bunion read your mind, feel the power of his psychic haemmorhoids as they open your third eye... this show has to be seen to be belived. Waffle pan optional.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
All tickets - £26.50
Price includes £2.50 ticket booking commission to cover the costs of providing box office services for this show.
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 1, 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £26.50 to £26.50 per ticket
Complete Your Evening - Add A Dining Package
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Curtain Up... To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Starter Selection - £2 supplement
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3 supplement
- Honey Roast Belly Pork - With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet - With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef - Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet - With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.40 supplement
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night