High Jinx Magic & Illusion Family Show
Michael Jordans High Jinx Magic, Illusion and Circus show is a fast paced mix of Magic, Illusions, Juggling Escapology and Music delivered in a way to leave you Amazed, Puzzled and even Scared, but above all Entertained.
A fun filled show for all the family!
“I still don’t know how it’s done”
“Unmissable” “Great family fun”
Please Note – Sunday performances will start at 7:30pm
Prices from £6.50 to £25.00 per ticket
Approx 140 mins running time
No card fees
Viva Blackpool Presents 'High Jinx' - Magic and Illusion Show
The Star Of The Show, The Award Winning Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan’s profile in the world of entertainment has been growing rapidly since 2007 when at only 16 he was awarded the British Ring Shield for “most entertaining act” by his peers of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, going on to win the legendary Magic Circle Young Magician of the Year in 2009 and then representing the UK in both the European and World Championships of Magic in 2011 and 2012.
Appearances on Penn and Teller Fool us for ITV led to Theatre tours and Corporate work, culminating in him producing his own full length magic and Illusion show at the Blackpool Pleasure Beach from May to November in 2012, 2013 & 2014.
With a range of stunning fast paced illusions and eclectic mix of stage and circus skills we are sure you will be amazed, entertained and have a fantastic time in his company.
You can book and ‘Select Your Seats’ online and add a superb pre-show dining package to your basket to add to complete the evening and make it a night to remember.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Let Us Know How Many Tickets You Require
- Add An Optional 2 or 3 Course Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £12.50
OAP - £10.00
Junior Ticket (U16) - £10.00
Family Ticket (2 Adult / 2 Junior) - £35.00
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 140 minutes
Producer: Michael Jordan / High Jinx
Venue: Festival Suite
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Show ends: Approx 9.30pm
Cast: Michael Jordan & The High Jinx Dancers
Doors open: 6pm
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £6.50 to £25.00 per ticket
I went to see the show with an open mind as it's been years since I saw any kind of magic or illusion act. I was completely blown away and it rekindled my love for it. I would 100% recommend going to see the show as the illusions, dancers and stage props throughout are all fantastic. It's made more so enjoyable because you can truly tell how much it means to the individuals involved and how much time and effort has been spent perfecting it. Such a great show and would urge people to see it.
Tom J - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Service rating : Brill! Product : Brill!TripAdvisor Review - Click HereFirstly, FANTASTIC SHOW! I saw them a couple of years ago in the Horseshoe @ Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and am really glad to see them back in Blackpool in this new 'Festival Suite' at VIVA.This new venue has a very intimate feel to it and you are never far from the action on stage, which makes magic even better when you can see close-up.The magic is amazing, the humour is spot on for both kids and adults, a little audience participation again for both kids and adults, great young dancers and a fab 'electro-swing' soundtrack!Food is also available in the venue, so if you have not had time to have dinner then you can still get fed here.At the end of the show, Michael & his assistant hang around by the doors to have pictures taken (no charge!) and also signatures.All this and a very convenient location of VIVA Blackpool, just north of Blackpool Tower, above Harry Ramsdens. Tram stops across the road going both north and south, bus stops 1 street back next to BHS and a taxi rank less than 1 minute walk away. Oh, and the venue is disabled friendly with a lift and escalator to the first floor. We will definitely be back to see this show before the season is out.Have a fantastic 2016 season.
Complete Your Evening - Add A Dining Package
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Curtain Up... To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Starter Selection - £2 supplement
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3 supplement
- Honey Roast Belly Pork - With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet - With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef - Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet - With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.40 supplement
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info