The Wonder Of Elvis starring Gordon Davis
Starring the multi award winning Gordon Davis and his live band
- A high quality and fully fleshed out live performance, a truly remarkable tribute experience that is a marvellous and intriguing.
- Gordon Davis presents everything fans have loved about Presley, with his uncanny lookalike appearance to his high energy and facial mannerisms.
- Performing a variety of hits spanning from The King’s massive catalogue of music, including “Can’t Help Falling In Love”, “You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me”, and many, many more!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £21 to £28pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade for £16.95pp (Click for menu)
Starting at 7.45pm the show runs for 2 hours and includes and interval.
All ages are welcome to the show but some content may be of an adult nature
Pre-Show dining is available for the show
Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and lasers may be used during this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult / OAP||| £28.00||| £25.00||| £21.00|
|Junior (5-17)||| £20.00||| £17.00||| £13.50|
All ticket prices include a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and payment processing fees - there are no additional charges on top of ticket prices.
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours. (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainment Ltd
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm