Christmas Day Family Gala Dinner
OFFER – RESERVE YOUR SEATS FOR £5*
We would LOVE to be dreaming of a Tier 2 Christmas! But in reality, no one is quite sure what will happen. So in order to be able to make some kind of plans – we’re allowing seats to be reserved for a non-refundable £5 fee – and if the show doesn’t go ahead, we’ll donate it to charity!
A leisurely day for all the family to enjoy, as we celebrate Christmas Day with a traditional 6 course Festive Gala Dinner.
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- Arrive to a warm welcome from your host Leye D Johns who’ll oversee proceedings as well as judging our annual festive quiz in-between our guest vocalist performing some festive favorites on stage.
- Our food service will begin from 2pm as we serve up a sumptuous 6 Course Christmas Day Dinner comprising of canapes served on arrival, starter, main course, dessert and coffee & mince pies.
- A short break after dinner and a chance to let the feast settle, our vocalists will once take to the stage with more music giving you a chance to work the bulge off with some party tunes.
- It’s the very best way to spend Christmas day, let us look after everything and let yourself enjoy Christmas with your family and loved ones.
Pricing frozen until January 1st, book now for the best price!
- Early Bird Show Tickets available for bookings made before 31/01/20
- Adult Dining – £74.50
- Junior (5-17) Dining – £44.50
- Child (U5) Dining – £24.50
All Tickets Include Dining (Click for sample menu)
* Reserve your seats for £5 – if Blackpool moves into Tier 2 restrictions on the 16th December and this show is permitted to go ahead – then we will contact bookings to pay the remaining balance of their ticket purchase. A commitment to reserving a seat is a commitment to buying it in full if restrictions are lifted – and if we save your card details we will process payment automatically.
If Blackpool remains in Tier 3 and the show is not permitted to go ahead, we will donate your £5 seat reservation to the Blackpool Food Bank Charity (We will also donate the £5 if the booking goes ahead regardless!). Offer only valid on bookings made on or before 16th December 2020
The doors open at 1:00pm, with a leisurely food service commencing from 2:00pm.
Suitable for all the family
There is entertainment throughout the afternoon and a Children's entertainer for younger members of the party.
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced – Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy – Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices – Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home – You don’t need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We’re listening – If you’ve got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact: [email protected]