Our Box Office Policies
Here you’ll find the complete show booking terms and conditions for Viva Blackpool. Please visit What’s On for our upcoming schedule of live shows and entertainment. These terms and conditions apply to any booking made through the venues Box Office via over the counter bookings, telephone bookings and online bookings.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY ALLOWS YOU TO BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
At Viva Blackpool, we recognise that these are unprecedented and uncertain times.
Although no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over for certain, we do know that everyone needs something to look forward to. That’s why we’ve developed our Coronavirus Flexible Booking Policy to provide you, our guests, with confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe. We will be working on measures to ensure our guests safety and comfort is paramount.
The Viva Blakcpool Coronavirus Flexible Booking Policy is available free of charge to all our show guests and applies to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021.
In the event of;
- You being unable to make the event due to health issues
- If you are self-isolating
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak
Whilst we would be unable to offer a full refund, we will be able to be flexible and transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ which can be used for up to 2 years from your original booking. This credit can be used for tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks.
We would require notification of at least 48 hours before your visit in order to apply the credit to your customer profile with us.
In the event that a show is unable to go ahead – we will issue advice specific to the circumstances. i.e. we will offer tickets to a rescheduled show if available, or a full refund if the show is unfortunately cancelled.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Covid-19 Refund Policy
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff are our utmost priority, and therefore in light of the current Coronavirus outbreak, (following strict government advice) we have postponed and rescheduled all shows and events up until, and including, Sunday 30th June 2020.
As our venue is currently non operational, we are working with a very small admin team who will contact you via email or telephone in regards to bookings for upcoming events and shows. All current bookings are being moved to an alternative show date OR being applied as a credit note to your customer record which can be used at a later date of your choice.
We ask you politely to refrain from contacting us until our admin team have been in touch with you directly. As a thank you for keeping your money on customer credit with us, we will add another 25% on the value of your credit to use for show, dining and pre-order drink purchases.
We will deal with customer payment refund requests (back to your card or bank) when we are able to welcome more of admin team back to work. If your refund request is very urgent, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note refunds do not include the booking fees.
To summarise, please see below for more detailed guidance:
- For future events that are still scheduled, you’re all set. There’s nothing you need to do. If anything changes, we will contact you with updates.
- If your event has been rescheduled, we are working through all bookings in date order and we will contact you as soon as we have more information.
- Please remember that as global health concerns continue to develop, our admin team are working diligently behind the scenes, while actively supporting our customers, staff and artists. As
- you can imagine, this takes time, so we do appreciate your patience, understanding and continued loyal support.
We’d like to take a moment to offer our support and well wishes to all of our customers, colleagues, friends and family who have been affected by this virus. We wish everyone the best of health and safety during this difficult time, and we look forward to seeing you at our venue as soon as possible.
For the most up to date information from the central government. (Click Here).
‘Venue’ – Viva (Blackpool) Group Ltd. T/A Viva Blackpool
‘Producer’ – the production company/individual responsible for the provision of entertainment on a venue hire arrangement.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified.
- Refunds will not be made on tickets.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Booking Fees: In line with new legislation our booking fee is included in all stated ticket prices. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation of a performance or event, the venue shall have no further liability other than the face value of the show ticket, the booking fee is non – refundable.
- Certain seating areas may offer a restricted view, please enquire at the time of booking [these seats may not necessarily be lower in value].
- Minors under 17 years must be accompanied by at least one adult at a performance.
- Concessions [where available] apply to people aged over 65, and up to a maximum of two carers accompanying a guest with a disability. Carers must produce a valid photographic carers I.D [no other paperwork will be accepted].
- Only one concession is available per ticket, and may not be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts or promotions. No retrospective concessions are available.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 will be admitted free of charge only if they share a seat with you. Each must be issued with a complimentary ticket from the Box Office [not available online] with the exception of certain shows.
- Exchanges & Resales: The exchange of tickets to a different performance of the same show is subject to a charge of £2.50 per ticket.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue and/or Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser with the venue.
- The venue is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- The ticket holder is entitled to a seat of the value corresponding to that shown on the ticket and the venue reserves the right to provide alternative seating to those specified on the ticket. Where seating of a lesser value only is available, the ticket holder will be compensated to a maximum of the difference in value between the cost of the seats.
- Offers/Discounts: Occasionally the venue may do offers/discounts. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. Pre purchased tickets will not be refunded retrospectively.
- Menu choices/other requirements must be confirmed at least 1 days before the requested show/booking date. If the information has not be received, The Venue will assume a choice on your behalf but accept no responsibility of its suitability to your requirements
- ALL deposits (up to £10 per person) are non refundable. Payment must be received in full at least 30 days in advance of the requested show/booking date. If payment has not been received within the prescribed time the booking will be released on general sale and the deposits will be retained.
- Recording inside the venue by members of the audience is not permitted. The venue reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and recording in and around the venue.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please be aware that extra security measures (e.g. searches) may be implemented at any time.
- Pre Paid Car Park Tickets: These parking tickets do not guarantee a parking place, just a discounted price.
- Special Effects: If you are concerned about inclusion of any special effects during a performance, please ask at the time of booking, although the inclusion of these may not be notified to the venue until the actual performance dates.
- From time to time, official show merchandise may be available. The venue cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the venues disabled toilet facilities.
- Special Requirements: The venue is proud to be an accessible venue, however, it is best to inform the venue if you do require extra assistance or a table with wheelchair accessibility especially during busy performances
- Competitions: Any tickets won in competitions or promotions cannot be put up for re-sale or exchanged for another day, performance or production. Tickets if found to break this rule will be cancelled immediately.
- Customers may not bring in their own food and/or drink into the venue to consume on the premises. Persons caught consuming their own food and/or drink on the premises will be asked to leave without any right to a refund.
- Pre-Show Dining – We request that you submit your meal choices no later than 24 hours before you visit. If we do not receive these choices in time we will serve a set menu of Soup, Chicken, & Fudge Cake (3 Course Selection Only).
- Pre-Show Dining – If booking on the day menu choices have to be submitted at the time of purchase. If booking after 3:00pm we can only serve the set menu.
- Stop and Search Policy – Trained Security Personnel (SIA Approved) at the Venue may exercise the right to conduct random searches of bags or belongings being brought into the venue. Refusal of such a search request may result in the venue refusing access without the right to a refund. Items may be left at reception, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left with our staff.
Data Protection – VIVA, Blackpool operates a Box Office service on behalf of venues and events in Blackpool and in the United Kingdom as well as its own operation.
We would like to add or retain your details for speed of booking and for our marketing department so we can keep you aware of events and other developments.
To be removed from our database please change your marketing preferences in your account