The World Famous Elvis Show: Chris Connor
An incredible homage to Elvis, Chris Connor is simply an amazing artiste who recreates the atmosphere, sound and production values of the World’s greatest ever recording artist.
- If you love ‘The King’ then this is a show not to be missed! Performed with an incredible live band 'The Steels', the energy and authentic has to be experienced to be believed.
- Featuring a 10 piece live band – one of the most authentic concert recreations you will see and hear
- With the highest production values and the highest performance standard, it is truly as if Elvis Presley is performing in front of your very eyes.
- It's a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Prices (Adults – Junior and Carer tickets also available)
- 'Show Only' from £24.00 to £28.00pp
- 'Show & Dine' package tickets from £40.95 to £44.95pp (Click for menu)
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the show serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as we have 'Show Only' tickets available
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our ‘Dinner & Show’ package tickets available with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
- This show is suitable for all ages
Get The Full 'Viva Evening Experience with our 'Show & Dine' Deals
We recommend the pre-show dining for the full evening experience, with 2 course and 3 course options available from just £16.95 for adults on top of your ticket price. The meal is served to your show seats before the show starts.
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: To be seated between 6.00pm and 7.00pm*
Show Starts Approx: 8pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Carer discounted tickets are also available online and on request
Dining at VIVA
Make your visit to Viva even more special and enjoy pre-show dining with us. We offer a mix of casual and formal dining options to suit your style with a variety of menus covering varying palettes, so whatever your preference we’ll cater to your desires!
Dine in your show seats 'pre-show', or choose to visit our 'Viva Vegas Diner'... the choice is yours!View our 'pre show' dining menu (PDF)
View our Viva Vegas Diner' menu (PDF)
We also cater for the kids too, with children's options on our pre-show dining menu or Viva Diner menu below.View our 'Viva Vegas Diner Mites' under 12s menu (PDF)