The Spirit Of Christmas Spectacular
Join us for this dazzling new show and experience a Christmas show in Blackpool like no other!
- Viva is transformed into a winter wonderland full of charm and surprise. Our talented cast of singers, dancers and musicians, will transport you to those feel-good Christmases gone by in a wave of nostalgia and joy
- Our talented cast of singers, dancers and our host will transport you to those feelgood christmases of a gone by era.
- Enjoy a traditional festive show full of sing-a-long songs, but with the twist of what Viva does best Cabaret!
- Join us for one of our matinee or evening performances with twinkling lights, Christmas trees and seasonal decorations for three hours of foot-tapping entertainment that befits the UK's capital of entertainment.
- This is a sit down cabaret style show, and we we ask our guests to keep the best of order during the performance. For our alternative style of ‘party night out’ please check out our ‘Ultimate Christmas Party Nights’ production
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) & Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
Starting at 2:00pm (Matinees) and 7:30pm (Evenings), the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minumum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 5:00pm (Matinees) and 10:30pm (Evenings)
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Our Festival Suite will be serving teas, coffees and afternoon tea snacks pre-show and during the interval.
Strobe Lighting and Laser effects will be used during this performance.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table||Bar Seating|
3 Course 'Show & Dine' Tickets
We recomend the Show & Dine ticket for the full evening experience. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
- Available on request contact - email@example.com
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors Open: 12.00pm (matinees) 6.30pm (evenings)
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 12pm (matinees) 6.30pm (evenings) Last Entry For Dining 12:30pm (matinees) 7pm (evenings)*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm (evenings)
Show Starts Approx: 2.00pm (matinees) 7.30pm (evenings)
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 5.00pm (matinees) 10.30pm (evenings).
Coach Pickup (For Groups): 5.30pm (matinees) 11.00pm (evenings).
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here