In the post pandemic World, it’s important to us that our customers can still book with us in order to have a great night to look forwards to.
But we realise that it may be an issue paying the full ticket price on booking, as money may be tight and the outlook is still subject to change.
For this reason we’ve launched our ‘Flexible Reservation’ deposit – which is available for just £5 which will reserve your seats for the show with the full balance for your tickets not due until a few days before your visit.
We also realise that things may change – so if you need to change your booking, you can do so before your balance is due and move your tickets over to another date.
This brilliant new scheme is available across all of our in house shows, and selected visiting performances – designed to give you some incredible memories to look forwards to with peace of mind you aren’t spending beyond your means in the current climate.
Flexible Reservation Deposit – Terms and Conditions
1. Your £5 deposit secures your ticket and seat (where applicable) under our Flexible Booking Policy for the chosen show on the chosen performance date. Any additional extras (such as dining or drinks upgrades) will need to be paid for in full at the time of booking – but may be transferred under the terms of our Flexible Booking Policy
2. The £5 deposit is removed from the total ticket price (excluding booking fee) at the time the balance is due
3. The remaining balance is due in full 3 days prior to the performance date. Our box office team will contact you on or before the balance is due.
4. If you do not pay the remaining balance 3 days prior to the performance date, your seat reservations will be cancelled and released back on sale and your deposit balance can not be transferred to another performance after this deadline
5. Deposits/Tickets are non-refundable (as per our booking terms and conditions) although are protected under our Flexible Booking Policy allowing you to move your booking to an alternative performance, or obtain a credit note (valid for 12 months)
Please direct any questions to [email protected]