Theatre Venue Hire / Visiting Companies – Venue Hire Information
Whilst Viva Blackpool is primarily a ‘Producing Venue’, we also ‘Receive’ up to 40 visiting show performances/productions per year supported by our brilliant box office, technical, operational and marketing teams.
We aim to make any visiting company welcome to our unique and exciting Vegas venue, right in the heart of Blackpool.
With a central promenade location, entrances on 3 of the busiest thoroughfares in town and a well developed digital and brand offering – there are a lot of reasons to choose Viva Blackpool to host your show performance.
We have 3 venue options to choose from:-
- Our Viva Cabaret Theatre – seating up to 700 in cabaret seating layout and up to 800 in rowed seating
- Also available in a ‘nightclub’ or ‘live band concert’ setup with all tables & chairs removed (and podiums introduced) in a 1200 person capacity open space
- The Festival Suite – seating up to 280 in cabaret seating and 295 in rowed seating
- Also available in ‘nightclub’ setup with tables and seating removed (and podiums introduced) in a 500 person capacity
- The Round Room – seating up to 110 in cabaret seating (POA)
Hire fees include:
- Room hire from 2pm (get in time)
- Use of in house technical equipment (equipment in situ such as in house lighting, LED screen and control). Additional equipment requirements are subject to rate card
- Website and Facebook announcement / listing
- For ticketed events use of our box office is a condition of hire (booking fees are applied)
- Weekly automated ticket reports sent to nominated email address
- Further marketing support subject to rate card.
NB – Doors generally open at 6pm to the audience to accommodate pre-show dining. Matinees available on request