At Viva Blackpool, we recognise that these are unprecedented and uncertain times.
Although no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over for certain, we do know that everyone needs something to look forward to. That’s why we’ve developed our £5 Deposit Scheme and Flexible Booking Policy to provide you, our guests, with confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe. We will be working on measures to ensure our guests safety and comfort is paramount.
The Viva Blakcpool £5 Deposit Scheme and Covid-19 Flexible Booking Policy is available free of charge to all our show guests and applies to all existing and new bookings for 2021.
Flexible Booking Policy – Secure Your Seats Worry Free
In the event of:
- You being unable to make the event due to health issues
- If you are self-isolating
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak
Whilst we would be unable to offer a full refund, we will be able to be flexible and transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ which can be used for up to 2 years from your original booking. This credit can be used for tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks.
We would require notification of at least 48 hours before your visit in order to apply the credit to your customer profile with us.
In the event that a show is unable to go ahead – we will issue advice specific to the circumstances. i.e. we will offer tickets to a rescheduled show if available, or a full refund if the show is unfortunately cancelled.
£5 Deposit Scheme – Secure Your Seats Worry Free
1. Your £5 deposit secures your ticket and seat (where applicable) under our Flexible Booking Policy for the chosen show on the chosen performance date
2. The £5 deposit is removed from the total ticket price (excluding booking fee) at the time the balance is due
3. The remaining balance is due in full 3 days prior to the performance date
4. If you do not pay the remaining balance 3 days prior to the performance date, your seat reservations will be cancelled and released back on sale and your deposit balance can not be transferred to another performance after this deadline
5. Deposits/Tickets are non-refundable (as per our booking terms and conditions) although are protected under our Flexible Booking Policy allowing you to move your booking to an alternative performance, or obtain a credit note (valid for 12 months)
Please direct any questions to [email protected]