Backed with his full live band, support from Leye D Johns and the VIVA Showgirls with special guests for the season still to be announced. It’s going to be another amazing year with the very best, at his very best.
Joe Longthorne – Live in Concert – Exclusive to VIVA for 2014
Sundays from July 23rd – November 2nd 2014
Easter and Additional Bank Holiday Sunday Shows Also Scheduled
An unmistakable talent with a career spanning 4 decades – Joe Longthorne has one of the most incredible voices you will ever hear and we’re proud to present Joe in our Vegas style venue right in the heart of a town he loves and calls home – Blackpool.
Joining Joe on stage is a full band backing, the VIVA Showgirls, vocalist Carol Kaye and your host for the evening is Leye D Johns.
There are various dining options for those who wish to make an entire evening of it and enjoy some food before the show served by our attentive and friendly team.
PRICES (Joe Longthorne 2014)
- Gold Premier Seats (Front Row) – £25.90
- Gold Circle Seats – £23.90
- Silver Circle Seats – £18.90
- Diamond Seating – £15.90
(Prices include booking fees)
- Doors Open at 5pm
- Carvery served from 5pm until 7pm
- Our Spectacular Showtime starts approx 7.30pm
- After Show Party 11pm (Thurs & Sun) / 11.30pm (Fri & Sat) until late
Sunday Carvery Spring Menu 2014STARTERS (Served with bread roll & butter)
- Cream of Tomato Soup – Chef’s Own Secret Recipe (v)
- Caprese Salad - Fresh Tomato and Buffallo cheese drizzled in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and basil.
- Duck Liver Pate - Served with toasted parsley bread and onion chutney.
- Fan of Fresh Melon and Parma Ham - Served with a raspberry coulis.
- Selection of Carvery Meats, Yorkshire Pudding, Stuffing and Vegetables served with a variety of gravy and sauces for you to choose from
- Mushroom Stroganoff (v) - Rich and Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff infused with herbs served with rices or carvery vegetables (v)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Toffee Sauce - the classic pudding served with sauce & ice cream
- Mandarin Cheesecake - Smooth dessert made with mandarin oranges & cream set on a biscuit base (v)
- Chocolate Truffle Torte - a chocolate lovers delight - served with cream (v)
- Ice Cream (v)
- Cheese and Biscuit Platter for the table - £7.95 for 2 / £14.95 for 4
- Fresh Coffee and Macaroons - £3.75pp
Please note – if you’re looking to book Easter Sunday with Joe Longthorne, please click here