Our Box Office Policies
Here you’ll find the complete show booking terms and conditions for Viva Blackpool. Please visit What’s On for our upcoming schedule of live shows and entertainment.
‘Venue’ – VIVA / Dudley Leisure Ltd.
‘Producer’ – the production company/individual responsible for the provision of entertainment on a venue hire arrangement.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified.
- Ticket Delivery Options:
- Postal Delivery (P&P) – £1.00
- Email Tickets – FREE
- Counter Ticket Copies – FREE
- Please note – Online Bookings allow ‘print at home’ tickets – FREE
(If you do not have a password for your online account, please click here to generate a new one)
- All unconfirmed reservations taken will expire 14 days from the date of enquiry. If confirmation and deposits aren’t received within the prescribed period the booking will be cancelled and any allocated seats will be released on general sale.
- Visiting shows and performances are subject to booking fees of up to £2.50pp – which is charged on top of the face value of the ticket, but withing a single ticket price.
- ALL deposits (up to £10 per person) are non refundable.
- Payment must be received in full at least 7 days in advance of the requested show/booking date. If payment has not been received within the prescribed time the booking will be released on general sale and the deposits will be retained.
- Menu choices/other requirements must be confirmed at least 3 days before the requested show/booking date. If the information has not be received, The Venue will assume a choice on your behalf but accept no responsibility of its suitability to your requirements.
- Exchanges and Re-Sales
- The exchange of tickets to a different performance of the same show is subject to a charge of £1.50 per ticket. If you are unable to attend a performance for which you have booked, the Box Office will try to re-sell your tickets, although the selling of any unsold seats will take priority. There is a service charge of £2.00 for each ticket re-sold. Refunds will not be made on tickets and Fees can be charged at any time.
- Tickets are sold subject to The Venue AND/OR Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser with the Venue. The Venue is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- In the event of a cancellation of a performance or event, the Theatre shall have no further liability other than the face value of the ticket. Tickets will be offered to an alternative show performance to the face value of the ticket. Any refund requests due to a cancellation of a performance will be dealt with by The Venue AND/OR The Promoter whose contact details will be made available on request.
- The ticket holder is entitled to a seat of the value corresponding to that shown on the ticket and the Venue reserves the right to provide alternative seating to those specified on the ticket. Where seating of a lesser value only is available, the ticket holder will be compensated to a maximum of the difference in value between the cost of the seats. The ticket holder may be re-seated in higher priced seating at no additional cost at the discretion of the Venue Management.
- In the interests of health and safety the Theatre reserves the right to restrict public access to parts of the Venue.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information on the website, in the brochure, and all other publicity materials and adverts is correct, however we advise prospective patrons to contact the Box Office to confirm show information and availability prior to making a special trip to The Venue.
- Viva Blackpool may in some instances be used as a booking office by agencies or representatives of other performers. Please refer to their terms and conditions regarding bookings and cancellations – Viva Blackpool holds no responsibility or accountability for other performers hiring the services managed by Dudley Leisure, irrespective of their nature.
- From time to time, official show merchandise may be available. The Venue cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Competitions: Prizes offered by the Venue or any of its promoters and suppliers for competitions run on its website or via the media have no cash value. If prizes offered are tickets for a particular performance or production we are unable to exchange these for a different performance or production. The Venue is unable to provide a refund if you have purchased tickets for a performance or production and then later win a competition for tickets for the same performance or production.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please keep your belongings with you at all times. Please be aware that extra security measures (e.g. searches) may be implemented.
- Customers may not bring in their own food and/or drink into the venue to consume on the premises. Persons caught consuming their own food and/or drink on the premises will be asked to leave without any right to a refund.
- Stop and Search Policy – Trained Security Personnel (SIA Approved) at the Venue may exercise the right to conduct random searches of bags or belongings being brought into the venue. Refusal of such a search request may result in the venue refusing access without the right to a refund. Items may be left at reception, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left with our staff.