VIVA… New Years Eve!
Having Trouble Booking Online? Let Us Help!
If you are experiencing difficulties when booking online, please call our box office team on 01253 297 297 during office hours (10am – 6pm each day) who will be able to pickup your booking and complete it for you. If you are having issues outside of office hours, then please drop us an email by clicking here and filling in our Booking Email Enquiry form
Let us offer you the complete night out this New Years Eve… don’t worry about where you’re going to be, getting served at the bar, being packed into a small space… celebrate New Years Eve in style with us at VIVA!
Join your host, the outrageous Leye D Johns as he presents a New Years Show to remember! Featuring guest vocalists who will have you mesmerized, dancing and truly entertained. The VIVA Showgirls ensure that there’s plenty of glamour and panache brought to proceedings – it’s going to be an amazing show, we can assure you of that!
If you’re having dinner with us, take your seats at 7pm for a 3 course new years eve menu followed by Coffee and mints – everyone has reserved seats, so there’s no being packed in at the bars as our waiters and waitresses look after you.
If you fancy celebrating with some bubbly to bring in the New Year – no problem! We’ve packaged up some ‘Champagne & Show’ options so you can start the night off in style, or have the bottle delivered to your table just in time for midnight so you can pop a cork and bring in 2013 in the very best way!
It truly will be a party night to remember, we’re sure you’ll love it! Group discounts are available – just get in touch with us and make an enquiry today!
|NEW YEARS EVE GALA EVENING|
|Champagne & Show *||£40||£45|
|Dinner & Show||£32||£35|
|Dinner, Champagne & Show||£50||£60|
Credit and Debit Card Payments can be accepted over the telephone – 01253 297 297
Booking Terms and Conditions apply
Call our booking and reservations team to reserve your places now on 01253 297 297
- Doors Open at 6.30pm
- Dinner is served at 7pm (Dinner & Show Bookings)
- Show Only Bookings – Take Your Seats By 7.30pm
- Our Spectacular Showtime starts approx 8.30pm
- After Show Party 11.30pm until late
We request ‘Show Only’ Bookings To Arrive By 7.30pm so we can seat everyone well in time for the show start time. Show start times are dependent on meal service – we try to ensure all meals are served before the show commences.
To view our full seating policy, please click here.
- Your Host, the Outrageous Leye D Johns
- Returning for his 3rd year with us at Christmas, Phil Jefferies
- The outstanding Miss. Emma Norman
- Our stunning Viva Showgirls
- Resident DJ and after show party with the cast!
New Years Eve 2012 Menu
- Chicken Liver Pate – Served with Melba Toast / Garnish
- Smoked Mackerel with Horseradish Sauce
- Chefs Own Secret Recipe Minestrone Soup (v)
(All starters served with Bread Roll & Butter)
- English Topside of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding
- Supreme of Chicken in a White Wine Sauce
- Roasted Peppers filled with Vegetable Risotto (v)
(All served with Fresh Vegetables and Roast Potatoes)
- Mini Raspberry Pavlova (v)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake with Whipped Cream (v)
- Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake (v)
- Fresh Coffee & Mince Pies (£2.50 supplement per person)
- Cheese & Biscuit Platter (£2.50 supplement per person) (v)
- Pre-Booked Drinks – House Wine – £9.95 per bottle / 4 Pint Pitchers – £10.50 each (guaranteed price – paid in advance deal only)
Powered by Facebook Comments
Comments / Questions
Powered by Facebook Comments