The Matt Monro Story
The amazing life story of the 'Singer's Singer' Matt Monro.
- When Matt Monro Jnr was only 13 years old he was invited by his father to join him on stage and perform a duet with him. From that moment on he knew that he wanted to be a singer and to repeat that unforgettable night in 1977.
- One the greatest British vocalist of all time, the show tells the amazing life story of the 'Singer's Singer' Matt Monro.
- His music and career are brought to life with narration, archive video footage and personal stories and live performances from Matt Monro Jnr.
- The critically acclaimed show comes to Viva this November. We invite you to join us for a special night of laughter, and maybe the occasional tear, in celebration of the late, great Matt Monro.
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets £25pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including interval)
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
We recommend the Dinner & Show Ticket for the full evening experience. The meal is served to your show seats before the show starts.
Strobe Lighting may be used during this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table||Bar Seating|
'Show & Dine' Discounted Upgrades
Why not make a full night of it and take advantage of our discounted dining upgrade? You can enjoy our stunning menu for the amazing price of £16.95 for a two course meal or £21.45 for three courses. We also have a specially designed junior menu available for £11.95 for two courses or three for £16.95. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Group Rates (automatically apply)
- Adult (Group 10-19 Persons) - 10%
- Adult (Group 20-29 Persons) - 15%
- Adult (Group 30+ Persons) - 20%
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine': Served in the main auditorium from 6pm
Last Entry For Dining: 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm.
Running Time: Approx: 2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm.
*Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here