The Bohemians – A Tribute To Queen
Internationally renowned Queen Tribute band The Bohemians take you on a high-energy roller-coaster ride of a concert, featuring the back catalogue of one of the world’s most popular and iconic rock acts of all time.
- The Bohemians, established in 1996, re-enact the glory days of Queen including the Craziness of the 70’s and the Magic of the 80’s proving themselves to be the most dynamic and exciting Queen Tribute Band currently touring
- They have performed all over the UK, Europe and the World at football stadiums, festivals, theatres and other prestigious venues. The Bohemians in their majestic magnificence receive standing ovations in response to their electrifying representation of a Queen Live Concert.
- Rob Comber’s outrageous stage antics and personality makes him the perfect Freddie. Christopher Gregory’s Red Special enables him to get as close as possible to Brian May’s inimitable style. Wayne Bourne hammers the tubs like drummer Roger Taylor, and Kevin Goodwin provides that unmistakable Queen backline on bass.
Prices (Based On Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets £24.50
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
Running time 2 hours, 30 minutes (including interval)
PG – All ages welcome, however parental discretion is advised.
Pre-show dining available for this show. Why not make a full night of it with our 2 course pre-show dining package for £16.95
Strobe lighting and laser effects are used in this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
Premier & Standard seating £24.50
Bar Seating £17
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 150 minutes
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm