Talon – The Best Of The Eagles 20th Anniversary Tour
Viva Blackpool presents the Official UK No.1 Eagles Tribute show.
An outstanding night with ‘Talon’ performing the best hits of one of the all time greatest bands on the planet – The Eagles.
Doors open at 6pm with the show commencing at 7.45pm. The show will run in 2 halves lasting 1 hour and 5 minutes each, with a 20 minute interval. The bars will remain open after the show finishes with music to enjoy.
This show is suitable for all ages.
Pre-Show dining is available which is served to your show seats before the performance commences (please arrive before 7pm). 2 courses just £16.95 and 3 courses £21.50
Please note, some strobe lighting effects may be used during this performance as well as amplified music
Talon Music Ltd presents the ‘OFFICIAL UK No. 1’
Over the last two decades Talon have risen from humble beginnings to one of the most successful theatre touring shows in the UK and the ‘20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR’ will once again feature all those classic ‘Eagles Greatest Hits’ from their timeless back catalogue including ‘Hotel California’, ‘Take It Easy’, ‘One Of These Nights’, Take It To The Limit, ‘Desperado’, ‘Lyin’ Eyes’, ‘Life In The Fast Lane’ and many more.
This world class seven piece band are a phenomenon and have truly transcended the tag of ‘tribute’. They have become a brand name in their own right who are not only revered by their peers, respected by the music industry but dearly loved by their massive and expanding fan base that together have become a ‘family’.
In the summer of 2016 Talon were nominated in seven different categories by the ‘Agents Association of Great Britain’ at the ‘National Tribute Music Awards’ and winning ‘OFFICIAL UK No. 1’ (Eagles tribute show), ‘MARKETING & PR’, ‘LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD’ and the big one… ‘BEST BAND’ (in all categories).
The ability of Talon to evolve and go from strength to strength in delivering bigger and better shows year on year continues once again with what promises to be an EVENT…
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval)
*Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times, please be aware that the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Premier Seating - £23.50
Standard Seating - £23.50
Tall Table / Bar Area - £23.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £23.50 to £23.50 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night