Talon – The Best Of The Eagles 20th Anniversary Tour
Viva Blackpool presents the Official UK No.1 Eagles Tribute show.
An outstanding night with ‘Talon’ performing the best hits of one of the all time greatest bands on the planet – The Eagles.
Talon Music Ltd presents the ‘OFFICIAL UK No. 1’
Over the last two decades Talon have risen from humble beginnings to one of the most successful theatre touring shows in the UK and the ‘20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR’ will once again feature all those classic ‘Eagles Greatest Hits’ from their timeless back catalogue including ‘Hotel California’, ‘Take It Easy’, ‘One Of These Nights’, Take It To The Limit, ‘Desperado’, ‘Lyin’ Eyes’, ‘Life In The Fast Lane’ and many more.
This world class seven piece band are a phenomenon and have truly transcended the tag of ‘tribute’. They have become a brand name in their own right who are not only revered by their peers, respected by the music industry but dearly loved by their massive and expanding fan base that together have become a ‘family’.
In the summer of 2016 Talon were nominated in seven different categories by the ‘Agents Association of Great Britain’ at the ‘National Tribute Music Awards’ and winning ‘OFFICIAL UK No. 1’ (Eagles tribute show), ‘MARKETING & PR’, ‘LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD’ and the big one… ‘BEST BAND’ (in all categories).
The ability of Talon to evolve and go from strength to strength in delivering bigger and better shows year on year continues once again with what promises to be an EVENT…
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval)
*Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times, please be aware that the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Premier Seating - £23.50
Standard Seating - £23.50
Tall Table / Bar Area - £23.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £23.50 to £23.50 per ticket
Delicious Pre-Show Dining
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
Sunday Carvery (2017) - 1 Course £7.95 / 2 Courses £11.95 / 3 Courses £14.95 (Pre-Order Prices Only)
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V) *
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- A Selection of Roast Meats, Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings and Gravy
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night