SOUL TRAIN will soon steam into Blackpool and on board will be a fine feast of soulful gems!
- Harking back to the wonderful days when the dance floor was king, the show features a fun presentation of 60s and 70s soul classics. From early soul days of Tamla Motown, Stax and Atlantic records though to disco and beyond as the show brings on the good times.
- Featured in a fun feel good production are classic hit songs by -Stevie Wonder, Isley Brothers, Supremes, Gladys Knight, O’Jays, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, Ike & Tina Turner, Donna Summer, Candi Staton, Whitney Houston, Billy Ocean, Lionel Richie, Tavares and many more great artists that still keep us singing and dancing.
- Great atmosphere – wonderful memories and always a fun night out!
- Show producer and performer Wayne Kennedy goes back to his roots having sold well over one million concert tickets for his theatre shows.
The Stage – Superb – Remarkable – Tremendously Entertaining!
The BBC – MAGNIFICENT!
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Show runs for approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes including interval
Suitable for all ages
Dinner & show upgrades available
Amplified music will be used during this performance
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
New FAQ : Answer