Rose Marie performing throughout the season right here at Viva Blackpool with musician and vocalist Andy Mudd in support.
With 17 million albums sold, Las Vegas residencies and a string of singles and accolades join this Irish Singing Superstar right here in Blackpool
Viva Blackpool Presents Rose-Marie Live - Up Close & Personal
Join Irish singing star Rose-Marie in the intimate surroundings of The Viva Blackpool Round Room for an evening of music favourites,
Rose has played the big stages of the World including the London Palladium, Las Vegas, TV appearances on the Des O'Connor show, Royal Variety Show and has played major theatrical roles including Mrs Johnson in the hit smash 'Blood Brothers'.
Supported by keyboard musician and vocalist Andy Mudd, who specializes in a tribute to Billy Joel - this is a night not to be missed in the company of two true talents.
We'll see you there Dear Hearts for the craic and more!
How To Make A Booking
Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
Pick The Number Of Seats Required
Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £15.00
On The Door Price - £17.00
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £15.00 to £15.00 per ticket
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options.
2017 Menu - 1 Course £12.95 / 2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info