Rock and Roll Dreams Came True – The Meatloaf Story
In this epic 2 hour extravaganza, starring the internationally acclaimed Peter Young and supported by his exceptionally talented backing band, Rock and Roll Dreams Came True is the only show you need to see to experience an a evening as close to seeing Meat Loaf himself. The unique musicianship of this 8 piece live band, complete with Jim Steinman (Will Massey) on piano, will transport you to another world, to experience the Rock and Roll phenomenon that is….Meat Loaf.
Even Meat Loaf's uncompromising fan base proclaim Peter Young is not only the next best thing to Meat Loaf, but on a par with Meat Loaf back in his heyday, at his very best. This valued recognition has come from years of dedication and experience.
Along with his eight piece live band, Peter has been performing as Meat Loaf both nationally and internationally for many years. They have recently completed a huge UK tour of this very same show formulated by Studio 63 productions. However, this is the very first appearance of 'Rock & Roll Dreams Came True' in Blackpool and so, is a fantastic opportunity to be part of.
Join us at Viva for a theatrical carnival of excess. Be captivated by this two hour show that guarantees to have you rocking out to all of Meat Loaf's greatest hits. If you’re a fan of Meat Loaf, rock music, or just a great live show in general, 'Rock & Roll Dreams Came True' is a show not to be missed!
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £10.00 to £20.00 per ticket
Complete your visit with our pre-show restaurant dining
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night