Richard & Adam – The Greatest Songmen
Britain’s Got Talent Stars on stage at Viva – with a seat deposit option of just £5pp to secure your seats for this show
- Songs from stage, screen and the radio with the tenor brothers from Wales
- The boys will captivate you with a night of world-class music, including A Million Dreams, Volare and The Impossible Dream, performed by the duo with flawless technique and robust clarity.
- Boasting two No.1 Albums, these incredible voices have to be heard to be believed
- Their success on Britain’s Got Talent was followed by their debut album The Impossible Dream, which sold over 1 million copies
Ticket Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For Junior (5-17)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket (balance due at least 3 days before the show) – full terms here
- Adult Tickets from £24.50 to £29.50
- Concessions available
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for 2021 Menu)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
- After show ‘Meet & Greet’ package with professional glossy souvenir photograph available
The show will run in 2 halves of 50 minutes each with an interval
Suitable for all ages
An after show meet & greet appearance is available to book for this show
Dinner & show packages are available for this show
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here