Viva… Sounds of the 70s! starring ODYSSEY
THE GLORY DAYS of top vocal group Odyssey, one of the most successful soul/disco acts of their era
- From their debut album emerged their first smash single – “Native New Yorker”, an international hit late in 1977. Additionally, Lillian’s eldest son, Steven Collazo had become part of Odyssey behind the scenes, recording as a background vocalist, journeyman session musician and musical director for their live performances and tours.
- A couple of years later, the group cut their “Hang Together” album. It contained Use It Up And Wear It Out, while the flipside, “Don’t Tell Me, Tell Her” received major airplay on US Black Radio. In the UK, Use It Up shot to the top ten, followed by “If You’re Looking For A Way Out”, “Inside Out”, and the Lamont Dozier classic “Going Back To My Roots”, among others.
Prices (Based On Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £19 to £24pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Pre-Show dining is available for this performance
Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and lasers may be used during this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £24.00||| £21.00||| £19.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 3 Hours, (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments Ltd
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm