Memories with The Legendary Merrill Osmond
Join Merrill Osmond as he celebrates his 58th year in show business and continues to produce new music, tour and perform both solo and with his brothers entertaining huge audiences both in America and The United Kingdom.
Merrill is performing a 6 date Rock Tour June 2017 in the UK – including a special one off date right here at Viva Blackpool
Merrill Osmond: Rock Concert
Merrill Osmond is the lead singer for the world famous Osmond family.
He is also an established solo artist. He has toured throughout the world performing in many major venues. With his brothers, Merrill has sang lead on 27 gold records. He has produced and written the music and lyrics for 5 number one hit records. The Osmonds have produced 47 platinum and gold records and no other recording artists have earned as many gold records in one year as the Osmond family. It’s Merrills incredible voice you can hear on such hits as One Bad Apple, Let Me In, Love Me For A Reason and Crazy Horses. The Osmonds still hold the record today for achieving eleven Gold Award Certificates in one year.
Merrill was the Executive Producer of the Donny & Marie Show that aired on ABC-TV. He has also worked closely with the production of President Ronald Reagans Inauguration, then again in 1989 he was invited to produce the Inaugural Ball for President George H. Bush.
Merrill is the Patron of The Hearing Fund UK, a charity founded by his son, Justin. The Hearing Fund helps children living with hearing loss and helps raise deaf awareness globally. Merrill produces the annual Gala event held by The Hearing Fund UK.
He is now celebrating his 58th year in show business and continues to produce new music, tour and perform both solo and with his brothers entertaining huge audiences both in America and The United Kingdom.
Merrill is performing a 6 date Rock Tour June 2017 in the UK including a special one off date right here at Viva Blackpool.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £24.50 / Junior(16) - £16.50
Adult - £21.50 / Junior(16) - £13.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £17.50 / Junior(U16) - £9.50
All ticket prices include a £2.50 per ticket box office commission
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £8.00 to £23.00 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night