Mark James: Sideshow Tricks – Sleight Of Hand Magic & Comedy Show
International variety star Mark James is back by popular demand for 2018
- Celebrating a second year at Viva Blackpool! This one-man variety show received rave reviews in 2017 returns bigger & better for 2018!
- Join Mark James as he presents Sideshow Tricks fresh from a nationwide theatre tour, along with performances at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival & the World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood.
- You’ll see Mark perform sensational sleight of hand, marvellous mind reading, jaw dropping juggling & much more. Book now for a unforgettable experience you won’t want to miss.
- Mark blends comedy with magic – with a lot of audience interaction & participation, with no embarrassments!
- A night of comedy, magic, juggling, & sideshow stunts perfect for the whole family!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) & Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £12.50 to £14.50pp
- Family Discount Offer – 15% off bookings of 4 or more
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
Mark James' sideshow Tricks
We've seen this show twice now - brilliant is the word! Mark James is hilarious, the magic he does is amazing and the second half, when he does the sideshow stunts, is beyond belief - I remember seeing some of them when I was a kid, the cigar box juggling and swallowing the needles, but I've never seen anybody juggle mousetraps before! We thoroughly enjoyed the show both times - I bet there's not another show like this anywhere! If you like comedy magic plus dangerous stunts this is definitely the show to see :)
S-Mac665 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks
On my way home to Preston after another excellent evening at VIVA. This time a visit with my family and friends to see Mark James Sideshow Tricks. This one-man show by magician Mark James is full of fun, laughter and surprises. In the first half Mark wows with his card tricks, sleight of hand and classic magic tricks but it the second half that makes the show really special. Mark turns into a one-man sideshow performing incredible and eye watering feats that will make you laugh, gasp and maybe cover your eyes! The audience ages 5 to 75+ loved it. This is a must see if you are staying in Blackpool or local and looking for a family night out during the summer holidays.
emma_bchnn - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks
Mark's show is absolutely outstanding and I loved every single minute of it. If you think you've seen magic shows before, then think again - this is a seriously slick show and is full of variety to entertain even the toughest sceptics. There is amazing magic, astounding mind reading, incredible juggling, breath-taking sideshow stunts, all performed by a master entertainer who will keep you laughing from start to finish. It's a show I will go to watch again and again and I can't think of a higher compliment!
ismoran - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks Excellent
Venue is excellent with great views of the stage and performer, bar service and food excellent. the show is split in 2 halves with the first half building up with classic illusions and funny 'Dad' jokes that hit adults and kids alike. Marks card trick as a finale to the first half is truly world class. We thought the second half was even better as Mark then performs a completely different twist as he introduces the tricks from world masters ... really fantastic. This is a great family show and I can't recommend it enough - well done Mark!
slox - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table|
'Show & Dine' Discounted Upgrades
Why not make a full night of it and take advantage of our discounted dining upgrade? You can enjoy our stunning menu for the amazing price of £16.95 for a two course meal or £21.45 for three courses. We also have a specially designed junior menu available for £11.95 for two courses or three for £16.95. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Family Discount (automatically apply)
- 15% Off (When booking 4 or more tickets)
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine'Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations:Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 9.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here