Viva Vegas Live! New Years Eve Gala Show
The very best way to bring in the brand new year is with us right here at Viva.
The complete night out under one roof, let us look after you with optional pre-show dining, a sensational show starring Leye D Johns and his cast of vocalists and showgirl dancers, New Year countdown live from Big Ben and after show party until late!
The biggest night of the year... spent in style!
Experience the full New Years Eve night out at Viva Blackpool, and you'll be sure to be bringing in the new year in the best possible way!
Leye D Johns is our host for the night with a spectacular Vegas style floorshow featuring guest vocalists, showgirl dancers and brand new male dancers for 2017 in a packed production.
Choose to reserve seats from our table plan, add pre-show dining if you wish before the show commences and you are entertained until just before midnight when we then count in the brand New Year and party until the early hours. It's the complete night out under one roof.
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainment Productions
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Show ends: 11:45pm
Season: Christmas Season
Cast: Leye D Johns, The Viva Showgirls, Guest Vocalists
Doors open: 5.30pm
Bar licensed until: 3am
Headline Act: Leye D Johns
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £34.50 to £69.50 per ticket
New Years Eve Pre-Show Dining
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
New Years Eve Menu 2016
Curtain Up... To Start
- SMOKED HADDOCK & LEEK TARTLET WITH PINK PEPPERCORN BECHEMEL
- Smoked Haddock & Leek Tartlet with Pink Peppercorn Bechemel
- Oak Smoked Duck, Poached Asparagus & Beetroot Salad with Black Cherry Coulis (GF)
- OAK SMOKED DUCK, POACHED ASPARAGUS & BEETROOT SALAD WITH BLACK CHERRY COULIS (GF)
- CHEFS MINESTRONE BEAN SOUP WITH CRUSTY BREAD (V) *
The Headline Act... Main Course
- ROASTED BLADE OF LAKELAND BEEF SERVED WITH A COGNAC & PORCINI MUSHROOM CREAM (GF) *
- GRILLED FILLET OF SEA BASS SERVED WITH A KING PRAWN & CITRUS WHITE WINE SAUCE (GF)
- HERB ROASTED RACK OF LAMB WITH SERVED WITH A RICH PORT, SHALLOT & WILD MINT SAUCE (GF)
- WILD MUSHROOM & PARSNIP RISOTTO WITH MELTED CAMEMBERT CHEESE (V, GF)
- LEMON POSSET CRUNCH TART WITH CRANBERRY MASCAPONE
- BAKED NEW YORK CHEESECAKE WITH RHUBARB & PEAR COMPOTE
- BELGIUM CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE *
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £2.75pp
*if menu items aren’t submitted in time, these will be the default items