An evening with an incredible talent – Jonathan Antoine returns to Viva Blackpool for a special one off date in 2017.
Do not miss the voice, presence, warmth and personality of Jonathan Antoine.
Now Available On Sale For Premiere Members Only – Available On Open Sale from Sunday 4th December 2016 at 10am
Jonathan rose to fame on Britain’s Got Talent in 2012, he and his former singing partner signed a record deal with Simon Cowell followed by two hugely successful Top 5 albums before deciding to pursue solo careers - Jonathan was very happy to then have the opportunity to record his first solo CD.
Releasing his album “Tenore” in October 2014 was something Jonathan felt incredibly proud of, it went straight to number 1 in the Classical charts and stayed there for 3 weeks. He is the youngest tenor to ever have a Classical number 1. This year has seen him performing at some wonderful places around the world and he is currently on his first solo UK tour which has received some amazing reviews. Most people agree that seeing Jonathan live is the best way to experience his voice and personality.
Labelled the “Teenage Pavarotti” by the press Jonathan’s rise in popularity has included performances at the Apple ITunes festival with Placido Domingo & Vittorio Grigolo, sharing the stage with Joss Stone at London Poppy Day and taking part in the Autumn Proms and Classical Spectacular at the Royal Albert Hall for all six dates.
Jonathan said: “I am thrilled to be announcing my first solo tour. The venues I am playing are all quite intimate so it’s a wonderful opportunity to be able to really get close with my audience and hopefully entertain them.
“The last three years have been an absolute whirlwind since Britain’s Got Talent and I am continually grateful for all the fantastic support I have received and continue to do so from my wonderful fans.”
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £34.50
Adult - £29.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £26.50
Ticket prices include a £2.50 Box Office Service Fee so that we can continue to operate our box office to a high and professional standard.
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £17.00 to £32.00 per ticket
Complete Your Evening - Add A Dining Package
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options.
Please not that pre-show dining will be served in the Festival Suite for this performance.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night