Joe Longthorne’s VIVA Variety!
Joe Longthorne presents an evening packed with variety!
Headlined by a true vocal legend – Joe Longthorne with an intimate performance with a 7 piece live band featuring Joe’s favourite music, hits and audience favourites.
With full support show starring the cast of Viva, including singers and our dancers as well as host Leye D Johns.
The doors open at 6pm with the show starting at 7.45pm. The show runs in 2 halves, with a full support performance from the Viva cast before a 15 minute interval. The second half is performed in full by Joe Longthorne and his live band with a performance lasting approximately 70 minutes (performance times do vary).
This show is suitable for all ages, but we do advise of some risque content
Pre-show dining is available for this show, with a Sunday carvery served from 6pm until 7.15pm. This can be pre-booked at a discount price online, or via the box office.
Amplified music will be played as this is a concert performance with full live band. Some strobe lighting may be used.
Variety is BACK!
Joe Longthorne headlines an evening of Variety! It's a night of comedy, dance, music and more... with some fantastic guests joining headline act Joe Longthorne every Sunday night.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £24.50 / Junior (16) - £16.50
Adult - £21.50 / Junior (16) - £13.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £17.50 / Junior (16) - £9.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show carvery menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £9.50 to £24.50 per ticket
Enjoy a Pre-Show Carvery
Sunday Carvery (2017) - 1 Course £7.95 / 2 Courses £11.95 / 3 Courses £14.95 (Pre-Order Prices Only)
On the night prices - £9.95 / £13.95 / £16.95
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V) *
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- A Selection of Roast Meats, Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings and Gravy
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info