Jim Davidson – 40 Years On
Britain’s most controversial comedian Jim Davidson is back for 2018.
- Jim brings to the stage for the first time a truly revealing and hilarious look at his life. From the triumphs to the tragedies.
- If you are easily offended – please stay away. This is not like our usual 'Vegas' production shows, this is a no holds barred stand-up comedy show from one of the most outreagrous comics Britain has ever seen
- Definitely not for the faint hearted this show is too rude for TV! Politically incorrect!
- Jim will perform in each half of the show – a one man, stand-up comedy performance.
- Selected shows see Roy do a 'Meet & Greet' session – these tickets will be available on the night.
- It's a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Prices (Adult tickets only available)
- 'Show Only' from £25.00 to £26.50pp
- 'Show & Dine' package tickets from £41.95 to £43.45pp (Click for menu)
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the show serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as we have 'Show Only' tickets available
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our ‘Dinner & Show’ package tickets available with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This show is suitable for adults only (18+)
Get The Full 'Viva Evening Experience with our 'Show & Dine' Deals
We recommend the pre-show dining for the full evening experience, with 2 course and 3 course options available from just £16.95 for adults on top of your ticket price. The meal is served to your show seats before the show starts.
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: To be seated between 6.00pm and 7.00pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Adult – £25.00
Carer discounted tickets are also available online and on request