High Jinx Magic, Illusion & Circus show
Returning to Viva Blackpool for 2018, Michael Jordan’s High Jinx Magic, Illusion and Circus Show
- High Jinx is a professional variety show with a wide range of exciting visual live entertainment including, Magic, Illusion, Juggling, Escapology, unicycling and much, much, more!
- Perfect for all the family and having received rave reviews from the likes of Jonathan Ross and more besides, this is one show sure to make your jaw hit the floor with amazement from start to finish.
- Starring the award winning Magician Michael Jordan who has appeared on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, as well as various other TV programmes and adverts
- Joing Michael on stage are the glamourous High Jinx Dancers who bring dazzling music and dance to the stage between Illusions.
- It's a show you can't afford to miss, but can afford to see!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) & Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £12.50 to £14.50pp
- Family Discount Offer – 15% off bookings of 4 or more
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
We went to see High Jinx and had food at the snack bar. The room was lovely. The food really really nice. The show was absolutely amazing. If you are in Blackpool then go and see High Jinx. It really was that good.
stevepickaver - Tripadvisor August 2018
Great Family Show
This is really good traditional family entertainment. Michael Jordan is a very talented and versatile performer. The illusions, magic and juggling were all impressive and Michael's bright personality and enthusiasm shine throughout the whole show. Michael is obviously the star performer but it's not a one-man show. He has an assistant and 3 dancing ladies who keep the atmosphere lively between Michael's entertaining escapades. Highly recommended for all ages.
PPH2013 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The first time I have seen any type of magic show and I'm so glad I picked this one. It was completely mind blowing! Me and my partner were sat at the front and I was a bit sceptical, thinking that sitting would ruin the illusion... I couldn't have been more wrong! Really recommend, suitable for all ages.
ballroom060300 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Show runs in 2 halves, each approximately 45 minutes long with a 20 minute interval.
Suitable for a family audience
Some strobe lighting may be used during this performance.
Doors and bars open at 6pm. Pre-show dining is available to book and is served before the show commences.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table|
'Show & Dine' Discounted Upgrades
Why not make a full night of it and take advantage of our discounted dining upgrade? You can enjoy our stunning menu for the amazing price of £16.95 for a two course meal or £21.45 for three courses. We also have a specially designed junior menu available for £11.95 for two courses or three for £16.95. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Family Discount (automatically apply)
- 15% Off (When booking 4 or more tickets)
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine'Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations:Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 9.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here