Gareth Gates: Live
From the original ‘Pop Idol’ competition, to West End stages and TV fame across the World – Gareth Gates is appearing live at Viva Blackpool for one night as a part of Blackpool Pride’s 2017 celebrations.
Live in concert with an acoustic band, up close and personal to the audience – Fresh from the UK Tour of ‘Footloose’ the musical, this is your chance to come and hear Gareth performing some of his favorite music and covers especially for you.
Make sure you book early and reserve the very best seats in the house.
Prices from £12.50 to £23.00 per ticket
VIVA Cabaret Theatre
Approx 120 mins running time
No card fees
Gareth Gates: Live, Up Close and Personal
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £23 / OAP - £22.00 / Junior(16) - £15
Adult - £19 / OAP - £18 / Junior(16) - £14
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £17.50 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior(U16) - £12.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Venue: VIVA Cabaret Theatre
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Show ends: 10pm
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm
Headline Act: Gareth Gates
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm, 7.30pm
Prices: From £12.50 to £23.00 per ticket
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
Sunday Carvery (2017) - 1 Course £7.95 / 2 Courses £11.95 / 3 Courses £14.95 (Pre-Order Prices Only)
On the night prices - £9.95 / £13.95 / £16.95
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V) *
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- A Selection of Roast Meats, Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings and Gravy
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night