Faith – The George Michael Legacy
An amazing celebration of 35 years of hit records taking you on a journey from Georges early years with Wham to his successful solo career.
- Faith – The George Michael Legacy returns with a brand-new production for 2019. A stunning celebration remembering one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time. This energetic, vibrant musical journey brings to life 35 years of hits from George’s glittering career.
- This brand-new feel good show will have you dancing in the aisles for the biggest party night of the year. Performing all the hits from Freedom! ‘90 to Club Tropicana, Outside to Careless Whisper, the beautiful I Knew You Were Waiting and the show stopping Somebody To Love all brought to life by our fantastic cast and sensational live band.
Prices (Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £20.00pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade available for £16.95pp (Click for menu)
George Michael Tribute
Really good night. Tribute was not at all tacky, and performer had obviously studied George Michael closely to get dance moves, and costumes right.noreen k - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Sept 2018
Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and laser displays may be used during this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £20.00||| £20.00||| £20.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 25 minutes, (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 145 minutes
Producer: The Entertainers
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm