Derek Acorah – ‘Love, life, laughter’ Tour
Wherever Derek Acorah goes, others have always followed.
- Following his captivating appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, which saw a phenomenal run to the final, 2018 sees Britain’s best loved, and most entertaining, medium takes to the stage across the UK and Europe with his all new ‘Love, Life, Laughter Tour’.
- Now comes your chance to experience just what makes Derek one of the foremost names in the world of Psychic phenomena, as well as a celebrity, author and accomplished live performer like no other.
- After 35 years as a professional medium, Derek remains a dedicated worker for Spirit, connecting people with their loved ones in the spirit world and bringing proof of survival on a daily basis. He is also passionate about working in his investigative role in attempting to validate and confirm the presence of spirit entities in some of the world’s most haunted locations.
- Derek Acorah is indeed a thoroughly modern medium whose appeal crosses the generations to young and old alike and he remains the forerunner in the field of paranormal and spiritual matters. Where Derek goes, others follow. He is THE pioneer for Spirituality world wide.
Prices (Based on Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £22.00pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table||Bar Seating|
'Show & Dine' Discounted Upgrades
Why not make a full night of it and take advantage of our discounted dining upgrade? You can enjoy our stunning menu for the amazing price of £16.95 for a two course meal or £21.45 for three courses. We also have a specially designed junior menu available for £11.95 for two courses or three for £16.95. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Group Rates (automatically apply)
- Adult (Group 10-19 Persons) - 10%
- Adult (Group 20-29 Persons) - 15%
- Adult (Group 30+ Persons) - 20%
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm
Last Entry For Dining: 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm.
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 20 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 9.50pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here