Christmas Day Family Gala Dinner
Take the stress and hassle out of Christmas Day
- Arrive to a warm welcome from your host Leye D Johns who’ll oversee proceedings as well as judging our annual festive quiz in-between our guest vocalist performing some festive favourites and other music on stage.
- Our food service will begin from 2pm as we server up a sumptuous 6 Course Christmas Day Dinner (Click for menu) comprising of Canapes served on arrival followed by our gala dinner including Starter, Main Course, Dessert followed by Coffee & Mince Pies.
- After a short break after dinner and a chance to let the feast settle, our vocalist will take to the stage again with more music and a chance to work some of the bulge off with some party tunes.
- Throughout the afternoon we’ll have a children’s entertainer on hand to keep the kids occupied, with magic, fun and games – as well as a photo opportunity with Santa after dinner as presents and gifts are given out to the children.
- A leisurely day where our friendly and professional team will look after you – all you’ll need to worry about is what Christmas jumper to wear!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) and Children (U5) Tickets Also Available)
- 6 Course 'Show & Dine' Tickets £74.50 (Click for menu)