Christmas Day Family Gala Dinner
Take the stress and hassle out of Christmas Day – let us look after you with our full day Family Festive Dinner.
There’s food, drink, and entertainment on this very special day so you can celebrate in style with your family and friends right here at Viva with a leisurely day where our friendly and professional team will look after you – all you’ll need to worry about is what Christmas jumper to wear!
Early Booking Discount When Booked Before 010216
Book this show now at a limited discount price - our 'Early Booking Discount' is our lowest price for this show and will not be beaten.
Spend Christmas Day With Us Here At Viva
A leisurely day for all the family to enjoy, as we celebrate Christmas Day with a traditional Festive Gala Dinner.
Arrive to a welcome drink and await Santa’s arrival whilst our guest vocalist performs some festive favourites on stage.
At 2.30pm our food service will begin as we server up a sumptuous 5 Course Christmas Day Dinner comprising of Starter, Soup Course, Main Course, Dessert followed by Coffee & Mince Pies.
After a short break after dinner and a chance to let the feast settle, our vocalist will once take to the stage again with more music and a chance to work some of the bulge off with some party tunes.
Throughout the afternoon we’ll have a children’s entertainer on hand to keep the kids occupied, with magic, fun and games – as well as a photo opportunity with Santa after dinner as presents and gifts are given out to the children.
It’s the very best way to spend Christmas day, let us look after everything and let yourself enjoy Christmas with your family and loved ones.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Select The Number Of Tickets You Require - We Will Look After Seating You For This Event As We Will Plan The Seating According To Party Sizes
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating something special, we may be able to add a special mention during the entertainment!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
- Event Times
- Doors Open: 1.30pm
- Dining: 2.30pm
- Entertainment: 2pm 3pm 4.30pm
- Bars Open Until: 6.30pm
Early Bird Prices
Available to customers who book before 01/02/16 – seats are reserved and are guaranteed
- Adult Dining - £34.95
- Junior Dining (5-16) - £19.95
- Children Dining (Under 5) - £12.95
Applicable From 01/02/16 – seats are reserved and are guaranteed
- Adult Dining - £64.95
- Junior Dining (5-16) - £34.95
- Children Dining (Under 5) - £14.95
On the door bookings may attract a discretionary £2 surcharge per ticket, so we strongly advise booking in advance.
Book online for free – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Telephone / Counter bookings attract a £1.50 surcharge for paying by card. Cash transactions are free of charge.
We no longer offer tickets by post – we only offer ‘Print at Home’ tickets or ‘Collection At Box Office’ options
There are no group rates available for this event.
We do offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
The venue is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lift and escalator access as well as washroom facilities.
We would advise disabled patrons to get in touch with us to advise of any particular seating requirements.
We advise that strobe lighting may be used during the entertainment performance as well as the possible use of pyrotechnic and laser effects. We do not have a hearing loop system installed in any of our rooms, but sound is amplified throughout each performance.
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Prices: From £5.00 to £64.95 per ticket
Festive Family Gala Dinner Menu
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
- Trio Of Melon - With Winter Fruit & Raspberry Coulis (V / GF)
- Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail - With Cucumber Salad & Seafood Sauce (GF)
- Roast Belly Pork & Poached Pear Salad (GF)
- Chicken Liver & Brandy Pate - With Christmas Chutney & Crusty Bread
- Classic Tomato, Basil & Butter Bean Soup With Crusty Bread
All main courses served with seasonal potatoes and vegetables
- Traditionally Carved Roast Bacon Wrapped Turkey - With Sage & Onion Stuffing & Pan Juice Gravy
- Roast Blade Of Lakeland Beef - With Yorkshire Pudding & Chefs Gravy
- Honey Roast Ham - Served With A Leek & Lancashire Cheese Sauce
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Wild Mushroom & Asparagus Strudel - Served With A Port & Apple Sauce (V)
- Classic Christmas Pudding & Brandy Sauce
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Brulee Cheesecake
- Belgium Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Mini-Mince Pies & Freshly Brewed Coffee / Tea
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95