Christmas Day Family Gala Dinner
Take the stress and hassle out of Christmas Day
- Arrive to a warm welcome from your host Leye D Johns who’ll oversee proceedings as well as judging our annual festive quiz in-between our guest vocalist performing some festive favourites and other music on stage.
- Our food service will begin from 2pm as we server up a sumptuous 6 Course Christmas Day Dinner (Click for menu) comprising of Canapes served on arrival followed by our gala dinner including Starter, Main Course, Dessert followed by Coffee & Mince Pies.
- After a short break after dinner and a chance to let the feast settle, our vocalist will take to the stage again with more music and a chance to work some of the bulge off with some party tunes.
- Throughout the afternoon we’ll have a children’s entertainer on hand to keep the kids occupied, with magic, fun and games – as well as a photo opportunity with Santa after dinner as presents and gifts are given out to the children.
- A leisurely day where our friendly and professional team will look after you – all you’ll need to worry about is what Christmas jumper to wear!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) and Children (U5) Tickets Also Available)
- 6 Course 'Show & Dine' Tickets £74.50 (Click for menu)
Well where do I start? My and my family have never eaten out on Christmas day before. We decided to book Viva. From start to finish it was amazing. The food was piping hot and tasted great (especially the roast potatoes..... Yum). The staff were fab and nothing was too much trouble. Leye and Martin were so welcoming. Finally Reece Oliver was so good, kept the crowd entertained and really made my niece and nephew feel special. Thank you so much to all at VIVA will definitely be booking again soon xxxxx
Elaine M - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The doors open at 1:00pm, with a leisurely food service commencing from 2:00pm.
Suitable for all the family
There is entertainment throughout the afternoon and a Children's entertainer for younger members of the party.
Menu choices will be required 7 days in advance. We also recommend pre-booking taxis for your arrival/departure as wait times can be lengthy without a pre-arranged pickup time
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW & DINE TICKETS||All Seating|
Doors Open: 1.00pm
Food Service Begins: 2.00pm
Gala Ends: 6.00pm
Running Time: Approx: 5 Hours.
We request that your menu choices are submitted to us by Monday 17th December 2018, bookings without submitted menu choices will receive, Soup, Turkey, & Cheese Cake as default
Please note the full balance on your booking is due by December 1st, any bookings not paid in full will be void and the seats released for Re-Sale
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here