Christmas Day Family Gala Dinner 2019
A leisurely day for all the family to enjoy, as we celebrate Christmas Day with a traditional 6 course Festive Gala Dinner.
- Arrive to a warm welcome from your host Leye D Johns who’ll oversee proceedings as well as judging our annual festive quiz in-between our guest vocalist performing some festive favorites on stage.
- Our food service will begin from 2pm as we serve up a sumptuous 6 Course Christmas Day Dinner comprising of canapes served on arrival, starter, main course, dessert and coffee & mince pies.
- A short break after dinner and a chance to let the feast settle, our vocalists will once take to the stage with more music giving you a chance to work the bulge off with some party tunes.
- Throughout the afternoon we’ll have a children’s entertainer on hand to keep the kids occupied, with magic, fun and games – as well as a photo opportunity with Santa after dinner as presents and gifts are given out to the children.
- It’s the very best way to spend Christmas day, let us look after everything and let yourself enjoy Christmas with your family and loved ones.
- Adult Dining – £74.50
- Junior (5-17) Dining – £44.50
- Child (U5) Dining – £24.50
All Tickets Include Dining (Click for menu)
Viva have excelled themselves this year. The food was exceptional, the staff very friendly and would do anything for you and the entertainment was fantasticJanice B - TripAdvisor Reviewer - December 2018
Well where do I start? My and my family have never eaten out on Christmas day before. We decided to book Viva. From start to finish it was amazing. The food was piping hot and tasted great (especially the roast potatoes..... Yum). The staff were fab and nothing was too much trouble. Leye and Martin were so welcoming. Finally Reece Oliver was so good, kept the crowd entertained and really made my niece and nephew feel special. Thank you so much to all at VIVA will definitely be booking again soon xxxxx
Elaine M - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The doors open at 1:00pm, with a leisurely food service commencing from 2:00pm.
Suitable for all the family
There is entertainment throughout the afternoon and a Children's entertainer for younger members of the party.
Menu choices will be required 7 days in advance. We also recommend pre-booking taxis for your arrival/departure as wait times can be lengthy without a pre-arranged pickup time
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Earlybird Tickets||| Wave 1 Pricing||| Wave 2 Pricing|
|Adult||| £69.95||| £72.50||| £74.50|
|Junior (5-17)||| £39.95||| £42.50||| £44.50|
|Child (U5)||| £19.95||| £22.50||| £24.50|
Doors Open: 1.00pm
Dining commences at a leisurely pace from: 2.00pm
Running Time: 4 Hours Approx.
Curtain Down: 6.00pm Approx.
Bar remains open throughout the show with waiter service throughout the session which the bars will remain open until 6pm latest (or at the manager’s discretion).
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 240 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 1pm
Dining Times: Christmas dinner service commencing at 2pm