Christina Bianco – Me, Myself & Everyone Else
Broadway and West End performer Christina Bianco became a YouTube sensation with her ‘diva’ impression videos gaining over 22 million views worldwide. A woman of a thousand versatile voices, she’s performed on such programs as The Ellen Degeneres Show, The Paul O’Grady Show, This Morning and Graham Norton on BBC Radio 1.
You can expect an eclectic selection of your favourite pop, standard & Broadway tunes, in her own voice as well as impersonations of the great divas of our time!
With celebrity readings and unlikely musical interpretations, this is sure to be unlike any concert you’ve seen before. From Ariana Grande to Celine Dion to Barbra Streisand, no celebrity is safe!
Come and meet Christina as she performs in a way only she knows how!
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Please Note we have changed the names of the seating areas.
Premier (Platinum) | Standard (Gold) | Tall Table (Diamond) | Bar Area (Silver)
We now also work on a numbered seat system so seats chosen will be the actual ones rather than first come first served on group tables as previously operated.
Adult - £22.50
Standard /Bar Area Seating
Adult - £19.50
Prices inclusive of £2.50 per ticket booking fee
On the door bookings may attract a discretionary £2 surcharge per ticket, so we strongly advise booking in advance.
Book online for free – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Telephone / Counter bookings attract a £1.50 surcharge for paying by card. Cash transactions are free of charge.
We no longer offer tickets by post – we only offer ‘Print at Home’ tickets or ‘Collection At Box Office’ options
Our restaurant dining packages are available from just £16.95pp, alternatively you can order from our brand new snack bar and pizza kitchen until 9.30pm on the night.
Adult (Group 10-19 Persons) - 15%
Adult (Group 20-29 Persons) - 20%
Adult (Group 30+ Persons) - 25%
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
The venue is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lift and escalator access as well as washroom facilities.
We advise that strobe lighting will be used during the performance as well as pyrotechnic and laser effects. We do not have a hearing loop system installed in any of our rooms, but sound is amplified throughout each performance.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: PDF Productions
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Show ends: 10:00pm
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Prices: From £20.00 to £20.00 per ticket
Add A Superb Pre-Show Dining Package
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Curtain Up... To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Starter Selection - £2 supplement
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3 supplement
- Honey Roast Belly Pork - With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet - With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef - Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet - With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.40 supplement
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info