Ceri Dupree – Live & Proud!
The FAAAAAAABULOUS Ceri Dupree is back on the road with his One Man, 21 woman show. Presenting a glamorous evening of hysterical comedy, amazing vocal impersonations and jaw dropping, eye popping costumes. You could meet Adele, Cher, Joan Collins, Lady Ga Ga, Bjork, Shirley Bassey, Camilla and even the Queen! Ceri brings them all lovingly to life with a touch of Las Vegas class rarely seen in the UK today. Early booking for this is strongly advised!!
He has performed at various major venues throughout England, Ireland, Scotland and his birthplace Wales including numerous appearances at top class hotels like The Savoy, The Dorchester, The Churchill, The Landmark and Claridges.
International work has included appearances in Greece, France, Holland, Spain, Germany South Africa and the Seychelles.
Ceri has appeared in many West End nightclubs including The Café de Paris, Talk of London, The Stork Club, Le Beat Route, Ronnie Scott's and Pizza on the Park, He appeared twice nightly, six nights a week (and never missed a show!) for two years at the world famous Madame Jo Jo's in London's West End, followed by three years at Minsky's music hall in Cardiff. His extensive repertoire of theatre shows include Hello Dolly, Rock Hard (60's Tribute show), Hot Stuff, a 70's tribute show (5 seasons and 2 national tours), The Ultimate Hen Party (season and national tour),The Wizard of Oz (as the most glamorous wicked witch!) and The Rocky Horror Show (as Frank-n-Furter of course!).
“Dupree storms the stage with style, wit, glamour, and a pace that leaves you amazed.” (TIME OUT.)
“Slick and saucy, rude and risqué, fun and fantastic.” (LEICESTER MERCURY.)
“I’ve seen hundreds of men dress up as women over the years, most of them disastrously so. A handful of them get this particular art form right, Ceri Dupree is one of that handful.” (THE TIMES)
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £7.00 to £21.00 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night