Cannon & Ball
Viva Blackpool presents legends of comedy ‘Cannon & Ball’!
Memories will come flooding back as one of the best known double acts in the business step onto the Viva stage and perform a masterclass in comedy writing, timing and talent!
You’ll be clapping along to the music, stamping your feet to the beat and there’ll be laughs a plenty!
May 26th 2017
Cannon & Ball are joined by the outrageous Leye D Johns, the stunning Viva Showgirls and a special guest vocalist.
September 1st 2017
The hilarious Harper Brothers join Cannon & Ball alongside Leye D Johns and the Viva Showgirls for a packed night of music dance and comedy!
Rock On Tommy!
Tommy and Bobby have carved their careers from decades of performances in all different types of venues. Their efforts paid off when they were at the top of their game. In the 80s no one could touch them. They had a hit TV series on mainstream television, Summer Specials, Christmas Specials, everyone wanted them, everyone loved them and they were everywhere you looked.
They have had a whirlwind of a career and it's not over yet, they are two of the most hardworking men in the country.
They deserve the loyal following that they can boast today. Anyone who can remember the 80s will probably be able to name a favourite Cannon and Ball sketch from numerous appearances on TV, panto or stage shows across the length and breadth of the UK.
The Brilliant Harper Brothers - Joining in the fun on September 1st 2017
Rob and Darren, Bobby's sons, have everyone on their feet with laughter and applause the moment they walk onto the stage. With comedy sketches, off the cuff comedy and songs that you'll love - The Harper Brothers travel the World with their fantastic talents of making sure everybody has a smile on their face!
Laughter a plenty with Leye D Johns... - Appearing on both dates
Join your host the outrageous ‘Leye D Johns’ for an evening of pure escapism – with plenty of laughter with Leye, the very best guest vocalists and our beautiful VIVA Showgirls on our unbelievable stage for a show which you’re sure to love! A night full of fun with a dynamic mix of songs and routines – with literally something for everyone, whether you’re 18 or 80 – it’s all here and more with different packages to suit your style of night.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £5.50 to £19.50 per ticket
Enjoy Superb Pre-Show Restaurant Dining
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night