National treasure, and without doubt one of Britain’s most talented and best loved comedians & performers, Billy Pearce returns to Viva for a one off special due to popular demand. With support from the hilarious Leye D Johns, The Viva Showgirls, and a incredible guest vocalist we’ll get you in the mood for a chuffing good night with a taste of our sensational production show Viva! Vegas Live.
One of the UKs most loved comedians...
National treasure, and without doubt one of Britain’s most talented and best loved comedians & performers, Billy Pearce emerged from the fertile talent fields of Butlins in the mid 1980′s.
Multi Award winner Billy, has won just about every comedy award going, including a British comedy award, Solo comedian of the year, and Best television comedy newcomer at the London Palladium. Born in Leeds, Billy Pearce's break came via the ITV talent show New Faces, when he made the final in 1986.
From then until the mid-nineties he appeared on TV variety shows including Live From Her Majesty's, You Gotta Be Joking and three Royal Variety shows.
As alternative comedy edged his style of comedy out of fashion, he turned to panto, as well as a couple of acting roles in ITV's Heartbeat and BBC drama The Street. However he returned to stand-up in 2013 and has continued to be a success and celebrity!
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx:10pm
*Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £7.00 to £21.00 per ticket
Complete your visit with our pre-show restaurant dining
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pateserved with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Package including Balloons and Cake - £14.95
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night