Beautiful World – A Tribute To The Music Of ‘Take That’
Since January 2010 Beautiful World have worked hard to become one of the UK’s biggest and best tribute acts to a group that have sold over 400 million records worldwide.
TAKE THAT have dominated the music industry for over two decades. Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams were responsible for 17 hit singles, including 8 consecutive Number 1’s all through the 1990’s creating anthems that are still recognised today.
TAKE THAT returned in 2006 with a brand new image and a new album.. ‘BEAUTIFUL WORLD’
Continuing their string of successful hit singles, albums and sell-out tours, TAKE THAT’s growing popularity and worldwide achievement has been acknowledged by many different tribute acts over the years.
It is with such belief that their status cannot be impersonated but only celebrated.
The music of 'Take That' and more
Since January 2010 Beautiful World have worked hard to become the UK's first, biggest and best 'Celebration Act' to a group that have sold over 800 million records Worldwide.
TAKE THAT have dominated the music industry for nearly three decades - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams were responsible for 17 hit singes; including 8 consecutive Number 1's all through the 1990s creating anthems that are still recognised today.
TAKE THAT returned in 2006 after originally splitting up 10 years earlier in 1996 (after the departure of Robbie Williams) with their brand new image and new album 'Beautiful World' and continued their string of successful hit singles, albums and sell-out tours. Even now as a 3 piece band Gary, Mark and Howard still continue to capture audiences in the 'here and now' mesmerising the crowds with feel good music spanning 3 generations! TAKE THAT's ever growing popularity and Worldwide achievement has been acknowledged by many different tribute acts over the years however....
'It is with such belief that their status cannot be impersonated but only celebrated'
So here are 'Beautiful World'
These sensational vocalists, all professional performers in their own right, come together to celebrate the music and sing the songs of TAKE THAT.
Now in its 6th successful year 'Beautiful World' are proud to present their brand new stage shows and musical arrangements inspired by TAKE THAT's hugely successful sell out tours; Beautiful World, Circus Live, Progress Live 2011 and TAKE THAT Live 2015.
With almost 3 decades of music to choose from Beautiful World deliver performances that can really tap into the heart and nostalgia of TAKE THAT, recognising anthems and releasing memories from an audience of all ages! From the young crowds of today to the teenagers that are now parents and their parents who are now Grandparents! Who doesn't love TAKE THAT?
Songs include: Pray, Relight My Fire, Everything Changes, A Million Love Songs, Could it be Magic, Sure, Never Forget, Back For Good, How Deep is your Love, Patience, Shine, Rule The World, Greatest Day, Up All Night, The Flood, Love Love, Hold Up A Light, These Days, Hey Boy, Piano Medley (Love ain't here/Babe/Beautiful World/Everything Changes), 90s Medley (Do What You Like/Promises/It Only Takes A Minute/I Found Heaven/Take That & Party)
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £19.50 / OAP - £18.50 / Junior - £12.50 / Child (U4) - Free
Adult - £16.50 / OAP - £15.50 / Junior - £8.50 / Child (U4) - Free
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £12.50 / OAP - £11.50 / Junior - £7.50 / Child (U4) - Free
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: VIVA / Beautiful World
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Show ends: Approx 10.15pm
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Dining Times: 6pm / 6.30pm / 7pm / 7.30pm
Prices: From £5.50 to £19.50 per ticket
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
Curtain Up... To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Starter Selection - £2 supplement
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3 supplement
- Honey Roast Belly Pork - With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet - With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef - Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet - With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.40 supplement
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info