Beautiful World – A Tribute To The Music Of ‘Take That’
Since January 2010 Beautiful World have worked hard to become one of the UK’s biggest and best tribute acts to a group that have sold over 400 million records worldwide.
TAKE THAT have dominated the music industry for over two decades. Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams were responsible for 17 hit singles, including 8 consecutive Number 1’s all through the 1990’s creating anthems that are still recognised today.
TAKE THAT returned in 2006 with a brand new image and a new album.. ‘BEAUTIFUL WORLD’
Continuing their string of successful hit singles, albums and sell-out tours, TAKE THAT’s growing popularity and worldwide achievement has been acknowledged by many different tribute acts over the years.
It is with such belief that their status cannot be impersonated but only celebrated.
The music of 'Take That' and more
Since January 2010 Beautiful World have worked hard to become the UK's first, biggest and best 'Celebration Act' to a group that have sold over 800 million records Worldwide.
TAKE THAT have dominated the music industry for nearly three decades - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams were responsible for 17 hit singes; including 8 consecutive Number 1's all through the 1990s creating anthems that are still recognised today.
TAKE THAT returned in 2006 after originally splitting up 10 years earlier in 1996 (after the departure of Robbie Williams) with their brand new image and new album 'Beautiful World' and continued their string of successful hit singles, albums and sell-out tours. Even now as a 3 piece band Gary, Mark and Howard still continue to capture audiences in the 'here and now' mesmerising the crowds with feel good music spanning 3 generations! TAKE THAT's ever growing popularity and Worldwide achievement has been acknowledged by many different tribute acts over the years however....
'It is with such belief that their status cannot be impersonated but only celebrated'
So here are 'Beautiful World'
These sensational vocalists, all professional performers in their own right, come together to celebrate the music and sing the songs of TAKE THAT.
Now in its 6th successful year 'Beautiful World' are proud to present their brand new stage shows and musical arrangements inspired by TAKE THAT's hugely successful sell out tours; Beautiful World, Circus Live, Progress Live 2011 and TAKE THAT Live 2015.
With almost 3 decades of music to choose from Beautiful World deliver performances that can really tap into the heart and nostalgia of TAKE THAT, recognising anthems and releasing memories from an audience of all ages! From the young crowds of today to the teenagers that are now parents and their parents who are now Grandparents! Who doesn't love TAKE THAT?
Songs include: Pray, Relight My Fire, Everything Changes, A Million Love Songs, Could it be Magic, Sure, Never Forget, Back For Good, How Deep is your Love, Patience, Shine, Rule The World, Greatest Day, Up All Night, The Flood, Love Love, Hold Up A Light, These Days, Hey Boy, Piano Medley (Love ain't here/Babe/Beautiful World/Everything Changes), 90s Medley (Do What You Like/Promises/It Only Takes A Minute/I Found Heaven/Take That & Party)
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx:10pm
*Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £5.50 to £19.50 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night