An Audience with Martin Kemp – Mothers Day Special
Spend Mothers Day Evening with a music and acting icon – the bassist of a band which defined a generation of New Romantics, and the star of stage and screen across a glittering career.
From the incredible global success of SPANDAU BALLET to hitting the headlines on BBC1’s Eastenders – Martin has a truly amazing career. He has conquered personal challenges, had a best selling book and won many new fans on Celebrity Big Brother and not forgetting his performance in the International hit movie The Krays.
Now it’s your chance to get up close and personal as Martin talks about his life and being in the business – all of it is true and with your chance to put your questions forward to Martin – Live!
Post show meet and greet tickets available.
Spend Mothers Day Evening with a music and acting icon
The bassist of a band which defined a generation of New Romantics, and the star of stage and screen across a glittering career.
Martin John Kemp (born 10 October 1961) is an English actor, musician and occasional television presenter, best known as the bassist in the new wave band Spandau Ballet and for his portrayal as Steve Owen from the BBC soap opera EastEnders. He is the younger brother of Gary Kemp, who is also a member of Spandau Ballet and an actor. Martin appeared with his brother Gary in the 1990’s film ‘The Krays’ and as the villainous Steve Owen in Eastenders. Martin finished third in the summer series of Celebrity Big Brother 2012. This year Martin is taking on the role of a judge on the new BBC show, Let It Shine.
In this up close night Host Radio Presenter Rachel, will be asking Martin the audiences questions and discussing his life in the public eye.
After show Meet & Greets are available to purchase for this show, this gives you the unique opportunity to meet Martin face to face and pose together for a Photograph which is then printed and given to you in a card presentation folder. Tickets for this are strictly limited to 40 and are available online now.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £25 / OAP - £23.50 / Junior(16) - £20
Adult - £22 / OAP - £20.50 / Junior(16) - £18
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £20 / OAP - £18.50 / Junior(U16) - £15
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our carvery is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Show ends: Approx 10pm – Meet And Greet From 10.20 until 11pm
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Headline Act: Martin Kemp
Dining Times: 6pm until 7.30pm
Prices: From £15.00 to £25.00 per ticket
Delicious Pre-Show Dining
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
Sunday Carvery (2017) - 1 Course £7.95 / 2 Courses £11.95 / 3 Courses £14.95 (Pre-Order Prices Only)
On the night prices - £9.95 / £13.95 / £16.95
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V) *
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- A Selection of Roast Meats, Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings and Gravy
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night