Live Life, Make Memories, Stay Safe
Even though we do not have a re-opening date set yet, we are taking steps to ensure the venue is ready to welcome you back once we open the doors, as part of this we have our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
- Social, yet distanced – Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy – Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices – Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home – You don’t need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We’re listening – If you’ve got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and we hope to see you all soon.
Love, Viva Blackpool x